To meet the needs of cleaning heating tanks, spaying nozzle, glue rollers and removing residual in glue tanks of the machine, Minh Long introduce you GC6 Glue Cleanser – a new product in Class series including hotmelt glue and Class PVC Edge Banding. CLASS GC6 Glue Cleanser is produced in Thailand with special formula which is strictly controlled by Minh Long’s quality standards. It is a specialized compounds for sanitizing glue tanks, glue cartridges, spraying nozzles and rollers.
CLASS GC6 is commonly used for cleaning hand-held machines and automatic machines. Averagely, 1 glue tank requires only 1.5 to 2 liters. Unlike other available products such as acetone which only removes glue at room temperature and is easy to fade the color of PVC when used repeatedly, GC6 can be used at temperatures as high as 100 to 130 degrees Celsius.
It’s undeniable that cleaning glue tank in high temperature can save time and heating material. Not just cleaning the glue tank and block in the machine, GC6 also has been able to clean glue on the wood surface. GC6 is a colorless, transparent liquid with a slight odor, which is safe for user. The glue cleanser is only required to be stored at normal temperatures, avoiding direct sunlight. With its outstanding advantages, the Class GC6 promises to be the ancillary product to meet the market demand in terms of quality and price.
HOW TO USE CLASS GC6
1. Clean and remove glue in container.
2. Pour the glue cleanser in about 1/3 tank.
3. Set the temperature at 110 – 130 degrees C.
4. Using a hot rag to absorb in glue tank, then wipe entire wall of the glue tank, the slurry, the rollers, the nozzle, the glue knife.
5. Put the glue in the tank, heat for about 10 minutes to remove all cleanser and glue remaining in the tank.
* Recommendation: It is advisable to clean the tank every 3 months to avoid burning glue prolong the burning time.